We work to engage and enable others to foster an inclusive and responsive mental health and alcohol and other drugs system that:
- promotes opportunities for people impacted by mental health issues, alcohol and other drugs, or suicide to contribute to reform
- takes into account the views, needs and experiences of groups at risk of marginalisation and discrimination, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse communities and people with complex needs
- builds collaborative partnerships as agents for change
- supports the Queensland Mental Health and Drug Advisory Council
- promotes opportunities to share knowledge.