Wednesday, 8th August 2018 to Friday, 10th August 2018
Australia and New Zealand Mental Health Association
RACV Royal Pines
The 19th International Mental Health Conference provides an invaluable opportunity to build relationships and to share knowledge, research and latest policies.
The program will explore:
- mental health access and support
- service design and specialised clinically focused programs
- physical wellbeing and mental wellness
- mentally healthy workplaces
- disorder management
- strategies and support for wellness of mental health workers
- suicide and harm prevention.
For more information go to the conference website