In an emergency call 000 or go to your local hospital emergency department.
1300 MH CALL - 1300 642 255
Mental health access line
1300 MH CALL (1300 642 255) is a confidential mental health telephone triage service that provides the first point of contact to public mental health services to Queenslanders.
1300 MH CALL is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and will link to the caller’s nearest Queensland Public Mental Health service.
The 1300 MH CALL service:
- is the main point of access into public mental health services
- can provide support, information, advice and referral
- can provide advice and information in a mental health emergency or crisis
- is staffed by trained and experienced professional mental health clinicians
- will provide a mental health triage and refer to acute care teams where appropriate.
24/7 crisis services
Lifeline 13 11 14
Suicide Call Back Service 1300 659 467
Beyond Blue 1300 22 46 36
MensLine Australia 1300 78 99 78
Kids Helpline 1800 55 1800
1800 Respect 1800 737 732
13 YARN - 13 92 76 - for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Contact the Commission
The Queensland Mental Health Commission works in the field of policy and reform. It is not a service provider or a body that investigates consumer complaints.
Inquires for the Commission can be made via:
PO Box 13027
Brisbane Queensland 4003
Fields marked with a * must be completed.