Featuring Australia and New Zealand’s leading clinical practitioners, academics, and mental health experts, the 2019 International Mental Health Conference continues in its 20th year to network, share research, projects and formulate ideas for change for those living with mental health conditions.
Enjoy a three-day program of inspiring keynote addresses, speaker presentations, workshops, poster presentations and ample networking opportunities.
- Ms Susan Anderson, Deputy CEO, Beyond Blue
- Ms Lucy Brogden, Chair, National Mental Health Commission
- Dr Barbara Disley, Chief Executive, Emerge Aotearoa
- Dr Justin Feinstein, Clinical Neuropsychologist and Director, Float Clinic and Research Center at the Laureate Institute for Brain Research
- Mr Ivan Frkovic, Commissioner, Queensland Mental Health Commission
- Mr Craig Hamilton, Mental Health Advocate, Broadcaster, Author, ANZMHA Ambassador
- Commissioner Scott McDougall, Anti-Discrimination Commission Queensland
- Mr Shaun Robinson, Chief Executive, Mental Health Foundation of New Zealand
- Professor Chris Stapelberg, Professor of Mental Health, Bond University and Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service
- Mr Levi-Joel Tamou, Founder, Heart Futures
To find out more and register go to the conference website