In the world of addiction, nobody faces the same journey.
Prevention, treatment and recovery is not one size fits all, and when it comes to physical, mental and behavioural addictions, breaking the stigma is essential.
At the Australian and New Zealand Addiction Conference, you have access to the latest research, projects and strategies to help meet the diverse and complex needs of your clients.
Now in its sixth year, the event has gained significant recognition in the industry as a result of its all-encompassing conference program, highlighting a range of mental, physical and behavioural addictions.
Unite with fellow addiction, behavioural, and mental health professionals, further your knowledge and empower your clients on their recovery journey.
The conference offers four expert-driven streams:
- Emerging trends.
- Dr Roby Abeles, CEO/Managing Director, Brainspotting Australia Pacific & Abeles Consulting
- Dr Gabriele Byrne, Senior Advisor, Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation
- Dr Huu Kim Le, Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, CGI Clinic
- Associate Professor James Martin, Discipline Convener, Criminology, Faculty of Health, Arts & Design, Swinburne University of Technology
- Dr Joss O’Loan, General Practitioner, Medeco Medical Centre, Inala
- A/Prof Samantha Thomas, Associate Professor of Public Health, Deakin University
- Case managers
- Social Workers
- Mental health professionals