AISRAP is contributing towards raising public awareness by hosting its annual World Suicide Prevention Day Forum.
In line with the annual IASP WSPD theme, Take a minute, change a life, AISRAP's forum presents expert speakers, and a lived experience panel, as well as display tables for stakeholder exhibitions throughout the day.
- Mr Ivan Frkovic, Queensland Mental Health Commissioner
- Dr Peggy Brown, CEO, National Mental Health Commission
- Mr David Morton, Director General, Mental Health, Psychology and Rehabilitation Branch Department of Defence
- Prof Sheena Reilly, Pro-Vice Chancellor (Health), Griffith University
- Prof David Crompton OAM, Director, Australian Institute for Suicide Research and Prevention
- Ms Cynthia Morton, Bestselling author, blogger, speaker and founder of the multi-award winning Emotional Fitness Program
- Mr Michael Burge OAM, Consumer Advocate/Wellness Warrior
- Mr Jorgen Gullestrup, CEO, Mates in Construction Queensland
- Ms Jill Fisher, Suicidologist, 2011 winner of International Association for Suicide Prevention Norman Farberow Award
- Mrs Jacinta Hawgood, Senior Lecturer, Program and Course Convenor for the Graduate Certificate in Suicide Prevention and Master of Suicidology Programs