The Symposium is for clinicians and scientists involved in the treatment and research of psychotic disorders.
It will provide updates on approaches to cognitive learning and motivational recovery in psychotic disorders, particularly schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
- Til Wykes Professor Dame and Vice Dean, Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience, Kings College London, UK
- Alice Medalia Clinical Director, Cognitive Health Services, New York Office of Mental Health, and Professor of Medical Psychology, Columbia University Medical Centre, USA
- Helen Killaspy Professor of Rehabilitation Psychiatry, Faculty of Brain Sciences, University College London (UCL), UK
- Anthony Harris Professor of Psychiatry, Westmead Clinical School, University of Sydney, and Clinical Director, Brain Dynamics Centre, The Westmead Institute for Medical Research, Australia
- Frances Dark Clinical Director, Rehabilitation Academic Unit, Metro South Addiction and Mental Health Services, Brisbane, Australia
- Matthew Thomas Senior Lecturer, Psychology, Charles Sturt University, Australia