The National Eating Disorders and Obesity Conference provides an opportuity to share current research, celebrate successes and address challenges while learning and networking with like-minded professionalsi in the prevention, treatement and care of people living with an eating disorder and/or obesity.
The intervention points of public health promotion, community-based care and hospital care, along with the management of patients through multi-disciplinary teams creates a unique collaboration of health care profiessionals.
Conference topics include:
- Multidisciplinary teams, managing Obesity & Eating Disorder patients
- Treatment – Eating Disorders & Obesity
- Considerations for Eating Disorders & Obesity Treatment
- Eating Disorders, evidence based research and solutions
- Obesity, evidence based research and solutions
- Body Image
Register here for the National Eating Disorders and Obesity Conference.