Shifting the Dial on suicide prevention: new settings, new players will showcase new understandings, new approaches and challenge current paradigms in suicide and self harm prevention.
- Dr Sally Spencer Thomas - World renowned suicidologist
- Professor Chris Sarra - 2016 NAIDOC Person of the Year and leading Indigenous Educator
- Professor Rob Donovan - Creator of the Mentally Healthy Campaign WA, Denmark and Norway
- Ivan Frkovic -Queensland Mental Health Commissioner
- Brendan Maher - R U OK? CEO
- Dr Victoria Ross – Australian Institute for Suicide Research and Prevention (AISRAP), Griffith University
- Matthew Tukaki – Chair, Suicide Prevention Australia
We are grateful to our Principal Sponsor for this event, The Queensland Mental Health Commission.
Concessional tickets ($50) are available by contacting Bronya Marks at United Synergies on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 5442 4277 during business hours.