20 May 2020
Schizophrenia expert Professor John McGrath discusses the latest in research and treatments with Commissioner Ivan Frkovic.
- Sane’s schizophrenia guide and factsheet has details on diagnosis, treatment and support for carers.
- Health Direct offers government-supported guidance on schizophrenia.
- Head to Health is an online resource that can point you to service providers in your area and offers online advice.
- Carers of people living with schizophrenia can find 24-hour support and more with Arafmi.
- You can read more about Professor John McGrath’s research.