The Commission is leading the development of a renewed Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) Plan for Queensland.
The plan will focus on preventing and reducing the adverse impacts of problematic AOD use and will:
- outline the state’s commitment to harm minimisation through effective demand, supply and harm reduction strategies
- identify state priorities relating to the prevention and reduction of problematic AOD use
- strengthen and integrate cross-sectoral approach to AOD concerns across the lifespan and along the spectrum of use
- align with state and national strategic directions
- drive reform and guide collective action by government in partnership with key stakeholders within the non-government sector and people with lived experience
- provide strategic direction in Queensland for AOD related priorities.
To contribute to development of the renewed plan, contact email@example.com.