Back to top
Shifting minds strategic plan 2018-2023 SUMMARY
This is a handy summarised version of Shifting minds: Queensland Mental Health, Alcohol and Other Drugs Strategic Plan 2018-2023.
The plan addresses the needs of:
- individuals, families and carers by focusing on community-based care
- communities through population mental health
- governments and society by enhancing system efficiency and effectiveness.
The plan has three focus areas for action:
- Better lives for individuals
- Invest to save for populations
- Whole-of-system improvement for human services systems.
- Shifting minds strategic plan 2018-2023 SUMMARY (PDF, 3.57 MB)